Fashionable, sleek and stylish mastectomy swimsuit
- Sporty one-piece out of 100% chlorine resistant fabric for active women
- Panel seams in front for a slim silhouette
- Opaque lining in front
- Super soft cups
- Bilateral pocketed cup can keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena’s styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there’s no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. The pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of Amoena post surgery swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, Amoena post surgery swimwear has a standard legline – not cut too high or too low – suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.