Below the knee, open toe compression stockings. Compression Class I- III
Mediven Plus Below Knee
Mediven Plus below the knee compression stockings, with its additional plus points and reliability, will ensure that you will continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
- Mediven Plus below the knee is suitable for a wide range of activities.
- Put your trust in the best Mediven Plus of all times!
- The plus-heel with its Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area – all day long.
- Open toe compression stockings.
- The optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance.
- The ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability.
- The 5 cm wide cuff on the Mediven Plus below the knee version ensures maximum comfort and a secure hold.
- Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh.
- Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested*).
IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVISE PRIOR TO WEARING COMPRESSION GARMENTS
* cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermscan): Klinische Untersuchung der Hautverträglichkeit eines Medizinprodukts – Anwendungen unter dermatologischer Kontrolle, Tunis, 2012 / 2013. [Clinical study to assess the skin tolerability of a medical device, use under dermatological monitoring, Tunis, 2012 / 2013].
EU class 18-21 mmHg, EU class 23-32 mmHg, EU class 33-46 mmHg
- Primary or Secondary varicosis
- Varicose veins in pregnancy
- Supporting sclerotherpay
- After varicose surgery
Chronic venous disorders
Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post thrombotic syndrome