Compression sleeve with topband
Harmony Arm Sleeve with Topband
Mediven Harmony compression arm sleeve with topband is one version of the latest range of Mediven arm sleeves. It raises the standard for circular knit arm sleeves with a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort. It is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
Mediven Harmony is a unique fabric that is soft to touch, clinically effective and easy to apply. Mediven Harmony compression arm sleeve with topband features a new design that incorporates a double ellipse – one in the crease and one on the point of the elbow – for maximum patient comfort.
- Double ellipse offers improved freedom of movement
- Seamless, soft and attractive fibre offering a perfect fit
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
For treatment in primary and secondary lymphoedema (ISL stages 1 & 2) of the arm with permanent or partial oedema of the hand. Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema and burns therapy.
Please follow care instructions in relation to washing and cleaning of the topband to allow for maximum use and benefits of sleeve.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVISE PRIOR TO WEARING COMPRESSION GARMENTS
Regular, Extra Wide
- Intolerance of compression garment materials
- Sensory disorders of the extremities