Tankini flatters every figure
Ayon Tankini Top
The Ayon post surgery swimsuit range offers a style for every woman, no matter your shape. This Ayon post surgery Tankini top is an especially good fit if you’re an O (fuller in the middle) or an A (narrow shoulders, wider hips) shape. The loose fit of the Ayon Tankini top falls comfortably over your tummy and swings a little as you move, with a subtle flare at the hemline. The geometric black and white all over print in front and back softens the look and is lovely paired with the black Ayon High Waist Brief. Of course the pocketed bra cups are comfortable and hold your swim form securely in place.
- Ayon Tankini top with an A–line design flatters every figure
- Wide solid black straps for a comfortable fit on your shoulders (important if you get a little sunburn there!)
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance so the swimsuit will last
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- Pair the Ayon Tankini with our High Waist Brief or Board Shorts (sold separately)
- Bilateral pocketed cup can keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena’s styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there’s no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. The pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of Amoena post surgery swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, Amoena post surgery swimwear has a standard legline – not cut too high or too low – suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.