Ideal breast form for a shallow cup, if you have uneven scarring on chest wall post surgery.
Adapt Air Light Prosthesis
The new, individually adjustable Adapt Air Light 1SN shape for a shallow cup form, can be adjusted simply by adding or releasing air – anytime and easily also at home! With innovative air chamber technology, the Adapt Air Light from Amoena is customisable to every chest wall for a close fit and perfect skin contact.
A new moldable breast form reinvented to fit the unique shape of a your body, and especially comfortable if surgery left you with an uneven chest wall
- Integrated air chamber for individual adjustment
- Comfortably customisable to every chest wall for a close fit and perfect skin contact
- Temperature-equalizing Comfort+ layer
- Structured back side for ventilation and flexibility
- Cup side includes soft InTouch Light silicone, 25% lighter than regular weighted breast from in the same size
- Curves and hugs your unique body
- Fits securely all day
- Ventilates for moisture evaporation
- Serves a variety of different post-surgery needs
- Available in the new modern 1SN shape for a shallow cup form
- Includes a personal pump
The Amoena Adapt Air has recently been awarded the Red Dot Award for product design. The Red Dot Award: Product Design, whose origins date back to 1955, appraises the best products created every year.